Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I think I need some orange in my life!

With all the bright colors I have seen so far in all the spring collections, magazines and stores, I think I need to add something orange to my wardrobe this season.
Preferable it would be a handbag, but we will see what I come across, here are a few ideas. (It's not going to be the Birkin, even though, I love how it looks!)
I really don't need, but YOU can find it here for $11.000

 
Or a cool pair of sneakers
Orange Cavallini 2011 Leather Daily Planner 
I am a little old-fashioned, and I still use real paper planners, and I still haven't gotten one for the new year, this one you can buy at Amazon for only $29.99
Sophie Theallet Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
This beautiful silk blazer blouse is from Sophie Theallet Fall 2011 collection - gorgeous! 
Underwear from Victoria's Secret (Bra $48, bottoms $13)


celine_campaign
Or maybe an orange skateboard with diamonds will do it, though, only cool if you really know how to roll on one!

HAPPY BRIGHTS!
HAPPY SPRING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment