Saturday, May 28, 2011

Astis Mittens on Vail TV (and my 1 minute of fame)


I wanted to share this video that was recently showed on Vail8 Tv in Colorado. They made an interview with me about the mittens at the SIA Snow show in Denver back in January. It's really weird to hear yourself speak on camera, and I never realized my broken English accent before, which I find pretty amusing being a Danish native:)
However, my passion for the brand and the company shows, and I do believe everyone should check out the mittens and be ready for the season to come as we all know it will.
Whether you are a skier, a hipster, a grandmother or a rock star these mittens will keep you warm, make you stand out and support an American based company with two great entrepreneurs.

Visit their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment