Saturday, August 20, 2011

Obsessing

Finding a new apartment can be tough! The market is rough and it moves quicker and quicker. Nothing gets listed anymore, you need your network and you need to use it to it's full extent! Someone out there probably knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who has an apartment avaliable for the next 24 hours. It can be a struggle to find that someone. Anyway, so today I received an email about the perfect apartment - and I won't tell anyone where it's at or anything else for that matter, but let's just say - I need to have it, as it fits all of my needs, except for the description of the tiny bathroom...hm!

So...point being, it may be really hard to find an apartment, that being said, the decor of my imaginary apt. have been in my head for the past 3 month, so that will be fun. Being in Denmark I have become obsessed with the whole nautical theme, and I may bring it in to my new home - I'll let you know!

But...no matter what, you ain't nothing yet, as I will probably be sharing my obsession with anchors, lighthouses, starfish, shells etc with you guys!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment