Saturday, February 19, 2011

My obsession


 You know the people who just can't get enough shoes. They keep buying new ones, vintage ones just because. They enjoy the sight of them in their closet and they call themselves collectors and tell people that they just can't help it, that it may be some kind of a disease. Shoe-maniac - I don't know! I would like to consider myself rather healthy, however, not a bad word about people who are obsessed with shoes, since I might suffer myself from the blaziac-coat disease.
I seriously have a deep deep love for blazers, jackets and coats. Vintage navy school boy blazers with gold buttons are my absolute favorite. But I also love fur coats/vests, Ralph Lauren hacking jackets, 'le pouf's' jackets that keep me warm, tight leather jackets that works with everything, trench's when I'm feeling girlish in my dress and heels and indian-inspired shawls for...who know's when I'll need that but sometimes my mood simply tells me to!





   

No comments:

Post a Comment