Friday, February 25, 2011

Thrifting

It's sad but it's true, there aren't any good flea markets in Denver on Sundays, at least none that I know of. If you know of any - PLEASE let me know. I love to dig through treasures of old antique furnitures, vintage jewelry and historic silverware ect. Anyway, I'm making my own flea market experiences in Denver by visiting some of the thrift stores around here. This is what I found yesterday. A beautiful hacking jacket with suede elbow patches and collar ($3) , a nice frame ($3) and a little wooden side table($9). So even though you have to go through all the crab that also fills the thrift stores, the prices may be better than what you get at a popular New York flea Market!

I found all the items at Goodwill in Glendale, Denver




1 comment:

  1. Love the jacket! it would be around $280 here in Denmark!

    ReplyDelete